This Tariff is only for Room & Breakfast.
GST: Below Rs.7499 – 18% & Above Rs.7500 – 28% will be charged extra.
Hotel Check-In & Check-Out Time :
Check-in is at 2.00 pm, check-out is at 12.00 pm.
Off Season Dates
Peak Season Dates
1st May – 31st September
1st October – 31st April
28th December – 2nd January
Season Rate : Rs 6000/-
Off Season Rate: Rs 4000/-
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS: 1 night
- Cool welcome drinks on arrival
- Complimentary breakfast in our restaurant
- Decorated room with cake,balloons and petals
- Candlelit, 2 course dinner for two by the pool or under our new wooden pagoda with a glass of champagne
- Mineral Water in the room during the stay (1 bottle 500ml)
Terms and Conditions for Athi Resorts – GOA
- All guests must provide their IDs upon check-in with address details. PAN cards are not accepted as they do not show address details.
- All foreign guests must provide their passports and visas, and if possible, show the person checking you in so that the correct pages can be copied. This is for Foreign Registration FORM C purposes (FRRO): a Government and legal requirement.
- One guest from each room booking must fill out the hotel registration book.
- Pay-at-hotel guests must clear dues upon check-in.
- Guests must note that we are a ten-bedroom hotel and check-out times are stringent. If we have rooms available the next day after midday, therefore entirely subject to availability, we will allow you to stay longer but this is chargeable at RS200 per hour which is non-negotiable.
- There is strictly NO SMOKING in any of the rooms, restaurant & reception & other indoor areas.
- Swimming without appropriate swimwear is not permitted. Clothes damage the water and discolouration occurs making the pool appear dirty.
- All outside food and drink is not permitted in the hotel.
- For weddings/parties/events, a deposit scheme is in place. Breakdown as follows: 50% to be paid as a deposit upon booking and thereafter confirmation will be sent of the same. The outstanding amount can be paid upon check-in. If an organiser cancels 72 hours, ie. 3 days, prior to check in date, 40% will be refunded and 10% retained. Sufficient notice, i.e. 1 full working week will mean you can receive full deposit refund upon cancellation of event.
- If you have any requirements/complaints/compliments, please call down to reception or restaurant and we will do our upmost to assist.